
And January means snow...and snow means scooping the driveway, which is right up there with raking the leaves. Top 10 homeowner things I'd rather opt out of. But, somehow I convince myself that scooping snow counts as "working out" and so I look at it as a good change from Jillian Michaels. Of course, the next day, I feel like I'm 90 years old. I can barely get out of bed and I walk extremely slow up and down the stairs. Pathetic...absolutely. Sad, somewhat hilarious, but it's true.
I'm usually a good sport and even look forward to winter...in the beginning. Winter means the holidays, crockpots with soup bubbling all day, snow days, warm fuzzy boots and sweaters and scarves. But by the end of January, I'm over it. I'm cold and frozen to the core. Right now, I'm craving spring weather, sandals, and lots and lots of warm sunshine. The only thing I'm banking on is Mr. Punxsutawney Phil. I hope he sees his shadow next week, or doesn't see his shadow...whichever means winter is almost over.
Stay warm friends!! Meanwhile, I'm dreaming of warm vacation spots in order to keep myself de-thawed...

Spring is here today!
ReplyDelete